Impressing an INTJ is… a task. I don’t know whether it’s easy or hard. You will be the judge of that. Anyway, I have been thinking about how can people impress me, an INTJ.
- Say something that blows the INTJs mind.
- Show your education credentials…
- …and that your tittles are backed by actual knowledge.
- Listen actively to our ideas.
- Give logical and constructive feedback to our ideas.
- Give us our space when needed.
- Be honest, even if it hurts.
- Show humility when you are wrong… and when you are right.
- Show that your word can be trusted. Keep your promises.
- Be on time.